Applications developed in little hours¶
Ring is a new programming language that focuses on the Natural Language Programming and Declarative Programming paradigms and will let you think different about programming and how to solve your problems in a better way. It’s just released in 2016.01.25! In little days we got thousands of downloads and many developers started learning and using the language. Their feedback are the secret behind the language progress and success. They said that Ring is powerful, beautiful and easy to learn, Some of them provided good examples about what can be done using Ring in little hours. They are very happy with the language productivity.
Quotes about Ring¶
- “I like Smalltalk very much but now I like Ring better!”
- , Gal Zsolt (Hungary)
- “I find the language and its syntax very natural and easy to follow.”
- , Bhudda (United States)
- “Very nice approach for a new language.”
- , Matth Moestl (Austria)
- “Very interesting! I will keep an eye on it.!”
- , Eslipak (Argentina)
- “I’d like to see some benchmarks. Otherwise, at first glance, it looks really promising.”
- , Alex Deva (Sweden)
- , Liju Sankar (United States)
- “I wish you the best with this project.”
- , David O’Neil (United States)
- “Just fantastic.”
- , Jose Antonio (Mexico)
- “This looks like it was developed by some very competent people.”
- , Jim Clack (United States)
- “The Ring programming language seems pretty interesting so far.”
- , Eric Johnson (United States)
- “Thank you for this awesome language and wonderful ready to use Qt binding.”
- , Martial FAESSEL
- “I think it’s great what he does for the community of developers and novice programming.”
- , Marino Esteban
- “Ring is just awesome. The language is so cool and fluent. I am sure it’s going to be BIG.”
- , Ahmed Zain
- “What a proud, really wish you Eng. Mahmoud Samir and Your Team moving forward ^_^
- and from now , considered me a big fan of the Ring programming language.”
- , Zainab Mahmoud
- “Well guys I love this language and it appears that you have created perfect language.”
- , Moemen Ghulmi
- “Good work Mahmoud, I’ve installed ring pl, and it’s very perfect language.”
- , Ahmed Omar (Egypt)
- “Thanks for this great startup programming language. I wish you best of luck.”
- , Elkhouaja Khalid
- “Congratulations! I am very happy and I wish you Success and good luck.”
- , Abobasmla Hassan
- “Good Features of multi-use language on the Web, Mobile and Desktop.”
- , Abdelrhman Haider
Author : Bert Mariani
This App is written in Ring.
It will fetch stock data from Yahoo and draw various types of charts. Any valid stock ticker can be entered, or selected from the drop down list - Select Symbol.
It will not guarantee that you make money in the stock market. But it will visualize the history of the stock.
Fifteen Puzzle Game¶
Author : Gal Zsolt (CalmoSoft)
Author : Abdelrahman Mohammed
Squares Puzzle Game¶
Author : Majdi Sobain
This project is about (Squares Puzzle) popular game that I have programmed using ring language with its RingAllegro Library. The principle of this game is very known to all of us, which is moving squares to get the real full shape of the original picture.
This game could be played using mouse and keyboard as well, showing a message of congratulations at the successful solving.
URL : http://werdy.info
Source Code : https://github.com/magdy-ragab/werdy
Author : Magdy Ragab
Quran application includes reading suras, searching and bookmarking.
The applcation is provided for Windows, Linux and Android.
Samples in this book¶
The next samples are developed in little hours and we will introduce them through this book.
The next screen shot for he Ring Notepad application
The next screen shot for the Cards Game
The next screen shot for the Cards Game (Android)
The next screen shot from the Web Development chapter
The next screen shots for simple 2D Games that we will present in the Game Engine Chapter.
Stars Fighter Game
Flappy Bird 3000 Game
Super Man 2016 Game